Just wanted to share the news that my younger son, Michael, age 13, will be
starting C# game programming this time next week.

About a year ago, Michael decided to pursue a career in 3D modeling and
animation with an emphasis on creating content for video games.  He was slow
off the starting line, but recently he's gotten a good glimpse of what it
takes to really excel in the industry, and it's made him get serious and
buckle down.

Now he wants to go all-in and also learn all the trigonometry, physics, and
C# skills he'll need to bring everything together into finished video games.
So it's *ON*!

So far Mike has a few modeling and animation packages under his belt at an
intermediate level.  Once he's more fluid with them we're setting up all the
computers in the office to do background rendering, so he'll have at least a
ten-way render farm to do his bidding.

With any luck, by the time Mike's 16 he'll have some serious chops in both
animation and development.

Soon it will be the three of us guys, all in a row, working in C#.  I gotta
tell ya, it feels freakin' awesome to be the daddy right about now.  I've
never been more proud.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis

President