Would I allow a bracelet to be put on me? Sure, but then again I've been "in
the system" for years because I'm a government contractor, and I'm not the guy
who's gonnna act up on an aircraft. Would I allow one to be put on my children
(if the existed) or my elderly parents? Hell no. Would I sue the living hell
out of the airline if the one I was wearing went off by accident? Absolutlely.
-------------- Original message from Larry Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/aviation-security/2008/Jul/01/want-some-t