That could be my problem then. I'll give it a couple of weeks before trying
eclipse again.

Duane

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:49 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: CFEclipse

oh?  I hadn't been paying attention.  it might not be beta anymore.
either way, there may be a lag before cfeclipse works perfectly with
any new versions.  I seem to remember there being a short lag for
Europa.  I'd also consider compatibility with Flex Builder if you use
it since the FB3 plugin is unlikely to be 100 percent compatible with
it either (but don't quote me on that).