From: Braver, Ben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2002 6:25 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Golf Joke (was: RE: Where is everyone from?)

Jerry-

I'm not a golfer, but I understand they're as intense as fishing geeks.

A man is stranded on an island.

After what seems like forever, a ship anchors off the island.
A small boat is launched, and comes to the shore.
The man is so excited, he's jumping up and down, waving his arms and
shouting.

He is dumbfounded when an absolutely gorgeous woman steps out of the boat
onto the beach.

She walks up to him and says "you must have been here quite a while. want a
smoke?"
He says "oh, yes please.".
She unzips a pocket, pulls out a cigarette, lights it, passes it to him.

Then she says "you must be thirsty. would you like a cold beer?"
He says "a beer? wow, this is incredible. Yes."
She unzips another pocket, and pulls out a cold beer.

Then she flashes him a dazzling smile, and says "want to play around?"
He says "What? you have golf clubs in there too?"

<bada bing>

-Ben