Well, as I've said in the past, I don't really give a shit about what the
rest of the world thinks of us. We have to do what is right for US. It just
so happens that at this time, those two seem to be the same thing....elect
Obama.

Remember, the rest of the world only cares about what they think is the best
for THEM. They aren't cheering Obama because they think he's the best for
US...they don't give a shit about us.