Hello list-bitchez!  Coming back to the party after a long lurk
period...anyways:

I am thinking about taking the wife out to the winter Olympics in
Vancouver.  Anyone here from the area and have any advice as to where to
stay?  I'm currently in the pre-planning stages to see if it is something
that I really can afford or if it's even feasible at this point.  Hopefully
getting a 2 year jump will help, but with something this big, I am wondering
if I'm late to the party...

My 'rents went to the Lake Placid games and still are talking about that 28
years later.  I love the winter games...

Toiling away on Google right now, but figured this list has never steered me
wrong to date!