From: Cameron Childress [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:33 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Need CF Tutorial

Book learnin is good, but so is real life experience.  Join a few good
email lists and observe.  CF-Talk has alot of clutter so I'd put some
filters in your email program of choise to flag posts by some of the
better folks.  You may have to watch some gibber jabber for awhile
before you figure out who those people are.

Cuts down the noise, and lets the good advice through.

-Cameron