That is not what you asked.

I don't disagree with you. That the reason people do good things is because
doing them makes them feel good. Or not doing them makes them feel bad. Or
maybe just makes someone else stop bothering them about it (which makes them
feel good). Or makes them think they will get into heaven (which makes them
feel good).

People do altruistic things.

The _reason_ they do altruistic things is varied.