oh it is illegal as hell and he is messing with someone who knows it
and has the means to do something about it. He is liable for twice the
monthly rent because he did it. And yes I will be pursuing this
because I can't stand a bully, and looking into a complaint with the
licensing board as well. However I could have done without all of this
:) very happily.