> Gel wrote:
> What impact has the rising price of oil, the policies of North Korea,
> Russia, Pakistan.
> What impact does the ruling family of Saudi Arabia, relations with Europe,
> relations with South America.
> What impact does Hugo Chavez in Venezuela have on America.
> What impact does Trade with China have on America.
>
> What impact does the rest of the world have on America.

Nooooo Gel.  You don't get the American mentality apparently.

The diagnosis, though, we'll find out in Nov.  Either:

a.) We'll remain fat blinded consumers whose chronic narcissistic
disease will lead to foreign infections of opportunity (like McCain's
top FP adviser) that will retard our entire system to point of
failure, or

b.) We'll crash through our egocentric chains, elect Obama, and usher
in a new era of world peace and prosperity.

The beauty of our disease is that we can choose our outcome.