> Although she would break her wrist if she ever fired a real shotgun
> like
> that... but I'd be there to help her mend!

Never mind her wrist; did you see where the top corner of the stock was
against the very lower edge of her upper arm?  The recoil would have torn
flesh like that.

Remember when you were a little kid and you fired a 12 gauge for the first
time, and your coach told you to hold it really REALLY hard into your
shoulder, but you didn't know just how hard that was and you fired and THEN
you understood exactly what he meant?  I was 10, and I thought that I got
hit by a car in the shoulder.

Imagine what that would have done to some of the most tender flesh on her
body.

.... *MEDIC*!!!

PS-- I have that exact shotgun.

Respectfully,