  From: Philip Arnold - ASP
  To: CF-Community
  Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 9:53 AM
  Subject: RE: Time Zone freakiness....

  > Maybe the UK  should get with the program!!!  After all, the
  > US is ALWAYS right!!!  ;-)

  Can we just check on something here...
  What is the base time that Time Zones are compared to?
  GMT

  GMT stands for what?
  Greenwich Mean Time

  Greenwich is where?
  London, England

  So, all other times should conform to where?

  I'll let you work out the answer <g>

  Philip Arnold
  Technical Director
  Certified ColdFusion Developer