From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 11:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Wierd phone call

I just got a phone call from a woman named Juanita. She told me she had
been trying to reach a neighbor of mine for weeks and asked if I would
help. She asked me to leave a msg in his mailbox to call her back. It
didn't sound like anything illicit, it sounded like something involving
business. If I had to guess, I'd say maybe she was a bill collector.

Anyone ever have this happen to them?

-rc