i'm here.. coding away...

-----Original Message-----
From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 7:22 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: its all gone quiet over there.....

very quiet....anyone out there?

Hellllloooooooooo

From: Howard Owens [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 April 2002 07:09
To: CF-Community
Subject: New Toy

One of the bosses of my company upgraded his PalmPilot, and feeling that
I've done some nice things for the company (thanks to Cold Fusion), he gave
me his outgoing PalmVII.

I got it up and running today.  I'm enjoying the wireless service a lot more
than I thought I would. I can get the NYTimes, the LATimes and SignOn San
Diego, plus other cool sites.  It was easy to sync with my desktop.

I've never really been much of a gadget person, but I might just adjust to
carrying this around with me.

My wireless e-mail address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED], if you feel inclined to drop
me a note.

H.