-----Original Message-----
From: BethF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Neoprene waders!!  The water is barely over freezing, and moving FAST.
You need to go in up to your chest to have a chance of dipping anything
if you dont' have a boat.  Its hard work being in the current and a bit
intimidating, despite my being an excellent swimmer.  Mike is a crappy
swimmer (most alaskans are due to weather) and I tied him to me, believe
it or not, because I was worried about him.  But at some point we
realized we dont' like salmon and that we should get out of the water
and go have some fun instead.

--Beth, Pseudo usenet cop
Merlin MTB, BikeE AT, RANS gliss, Trek R200, Kickbike
Owned by Kavik (Samoyed Boy) and Toklat (Keeshond Boy) Anchorage, Alaska