>If it was me, I would just hang onto the vehicle. You might be able to find
>a private party to buy it - the low mileage is a big plus. I wouldn't even
>bother taking it to a dealer.

Well, I've had another interested party call me today, so I guess I just
finally got the vehicle down to the right price! Been trying to sell it for
awhile now, but really no interest at all until this week. Sometimes it's just
a matter of figuring out the price people will pay for it. I definitely would
not sell or trade it in at the dealer's, for a vehicle like this, that just
doesn't make much sense.

Now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that the used car my local dealer has
is still there when/if I get this sold. It's almost the exact car I wanted to
get (minus a few options and a better color), and not an easy one to find (I'd
have to go cross-country for another of this model), and they have one at a
really great price, a 2009 with only 1K miles on it, well below a normal asking
price. I'm hoping it will still be there for me...