> Mo wrote:
> George Bush is office today because of Monica Lewinsky

Back in them days, I was spending a bunch of time in France (zip it Robert).

The French just couldn't understand what the big deal was; and I mean
in the they could truly not get it way.  You'd explain it to them and
they would just stare and blink.  Like you're left out 4 sentences.

Especially since, at the time, e.g. the Toulouse mayor had some major
lady issues and it was in the press daily.  It was great!  The French
look at it like free entertainment.  But they totally disconnect it
from governing.  They see it as normal.

And really, although most men -and most women - won't say it in mixed
company, they prefer it.  They see it as macho; a real man or woman
with a good drive for . . .