Any time. Women's issues are one of the major things held against Orthodox Jews and
usually they're totally blown out of proportion.
Actually, I was laughing today at something my daughter did. I was in a small fight on
a different list with a militant feminist who took anything I said as an attack on
her. I was laughing thinking how she'd react to my daughter 'serving' me with a small
pitcher to wash my hands before we said the grace after meals. She was doing it to be
helpful and because she loves me but I knew that the woman would see it as me
subjugating my daughter or teaching her to be subservient to men. (My daughter is
subservient to no one and is more willful than I am).
Have I ever mentioned how proud I am of her and all my kids. :)