Ah yes, I see a lot of you "soopafans" in the bars every weekend....the ones
that go out of their way to make sure everyone else knows who you are
rooting for, even though you couldn't even name the other teams in your
conference:

http://www.torsopants.com/shirts/products/a5006/a5006.gif

(You know i'm just givin' you a hard time, right? :)