I agree.  I'm kind of a one skill wonder myself with Cold Fusion.  My other
development experience is now mostly obselete (FORTRAN and AutoLISP in
AutoCAD).  Because of that I have decided to learn PHP and perhaps ASP.
Currently here in New Orleans, the Cold Fusion market is kind of tight, but
as more companies learn about Cold Fusion, and the economy recovers, it
should get better.

Good luck.  And wish me luck.

Russel

=====