> You don't think she'll continue wearing much of that wardrobe?  People seem
>to just be looking for something to be outraged about.  This isn't a matter
>of going out and spending $150k for a week's worth of wardrobe.  This is
>taking a woman who is a small town mayor and presumably didn't have the
>wardrobe that one might expect a VP candidate (or even a VP) to own.

Uh, did you forget she's the *governor* of her state? I find it hard to believe
she does not have a decent wardrobe at this point, certainly not to the point
that it required "borrowing" such a large amount of the campaign finances to
deal with.

I'm also not sure I want to even think about what it means that the people
telling her what to do seem to think that the way to "fix" her image is to
pretty her up in a bunch of fancy clothes. We'll elect someone like Bush that
likes to portray an image of a guy next door in jeans and drinking a beer...but
a woman has to be attractive and dressed to the nines for people to vote for
them? I just don't get it.