Why woudl you take that as an attack on Obama?  I purposelt tried to avoid
any language that would make it look like I was doign that.

I merely pointed out somethgin I thgouht was odd or funny about the scene.
Not political bias was intended.

I know some will try, but I really can't see how that could be used
effectively against him.