The local millionaire has me teaching his kid html.  His kid (11) went to a
summer college class and all they taught him was how to drag and drop
pictures in MS Word and save as html file.  I was using the free coffee cup
editor because he doesn't have it all together yet and we are using the
wizards and preview and visual editor as well as hand coding to see what it
does but the "free" coffee cup has expired so I can no longer use the
preview and visual editor pieces, all I get is the code piece now. Is there
another free editor you have used that will give me a code/preview/visual
editor or do I need to tell the dad to purchase something like dreamweaver?