Brice,

If it matters at all...Thank you...for all you are doing.

One thing I never got from Obama was an 'anti-military' kind of attitude.  I
actually got quite the opposite feeling from him.  Mayeb its a case of him
learning from what Clinton did.

I may not like some of what he stands for, but I don't think he has similar
feelings towards the military that other (sterotypical) Democrats do.  I
think the fact that he said if Pakistan would not help us, then we would do
it ourselves when talking about capturing Bin-Laden is a pretty good
indicatro of how he feels.  Now we ust need him to act on those words.