>ROFL!
>Some things never change.
>Yes America the great, America the Island.
>
>The only country in the world which does not have to care about World
>Opinion, World Markets, World Economy or World Status.
>The only thing that concerns you is America. Good for you, and you can
>continue believing that's all that matters like the jingoists of old.
>
>Luckily for you the last guy that thought that way is no longer in
>office, and the majority in your country kicked his party to the curb
>;-)
>
>Here's for change!

its such a dumb attitude. How long could this country last if the rest of the
world said piss off. I figure less than 2 weeks - first the majority of the
energy is imported, so within a short time we'd be at the level of the 10th
century all over again. Then it would get worse, ie., how would you send food
to the northern states during the winter months if there's no oil to move the
trucks and trains.