>So glad the love and peace crowd is in and the haters are out.
>
>What Happens If You're on the Gay "Enemies List"
>
>http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1859323,00.html
>According to eyewitness reports published on the Internet, racial
>epithets have been used against African-Americans at protests in
>California, directed even at blacks who are fighting to repeal
>Proposition 8.
>In addition to protests, gay activists have begun publishing lists
>online exposing individuals and organizations who have donated money
>in support of Proposition 8. On AntiGayBlacklist.com, individuals who
>gave money toward Proposition 8 are publicized, with readers urged not
>to patronize their businesses or services.

Yes they'lljust lose a bit of money, nothing like what happened to Matthew
Shepard in Laramie Wyoming or the 1,265 anti-gay hate crimes from 2007 alone.
Yes just hateful all the anti gay mormons and catholics have to worry about is
being boycotted or outted, nothing like what gays face every day of their
lives, like murder or assaults, just criminal. yessir they lose a bit of money,
not their lives, teeth, etc. Real fair. Next thing you know those pesky gays
will start demanding equal protection before the law. Now we cannot have that
who the heck will the point headed bigots beat up then.