> tBone wrote:
> I'm closed minded about some issues like that too.

Like Iraq?

Look, America is not good at Imperialism and that's fine because we
don't like it.

Iraq is an imperialist effort.  It ceased being about WMD years ago.

Take India for example.  The Brits can look back on that as a success
but only just.

So when we leave we can call it whatever makes everyone feel good
enough to leave.  You want to call it victory, fine.  It's super extra
victory.

Whether we'll have succeeded at imperialism probably won't be
determined for years and years.  The fact that the Iraqis burned Bush
in effigy last week in the largest square in Baghdad doesn't bode
well, but you never know.

Personally I think they'll be hostile to the US within 5 years of us leaving.