Wells...I had a developer working on a system...
and there is this query..to return quite a bit of records.

And the CFServer is timing out because the query is taking too long to run.

So...the client wanted a report immediately, and would accept an Excel Export.

Sooo...I asked the developer to produce an Excel spreadsheet from the
data output.
But he said there was a problem exporting the results to excel.

So I said just give me the SQL .bak file and I'm sure it can be done
quickest and easiest with the tools in MS Access.

So...that's why I asked for a conversion tool.
It's just a few table joins required.

SELECT  u.username, u.tlc, u.firstname, u.lastname, u.address1,
u.address2, u.City, u.state,   u.region, u.country, u.phonenumber,
u.worknumber, u.mobilenumber, u.email, u.userGender, c.costumeid,
s.sectionname, c.malewaistsize, c.malepantslength, c.maleinnerseam,
c.topsize, c.cupsize, c.bottompiece, c.Waistbandsize, c.waist, c.hips,
  c.CostumeGender, sst.swimsuittypeName, bt.BottomGender, (select
sum(t.amount) from tblTransactions t where t.userid = c.userid) as
paidtodate, c.totalcostumecost

FROM tblUsers u
INNER JOIN tblCostumes c ON (c.userid = u.userid)
INNER JOIN tblSections s ON (c.sectionid = s.sectionid)
INNER JOIN SecSwimTypeAssoc  sta ON (c.swimsuittype = sta.SecSwimTypeAssocID)
INNER JOIN SecBottomTypeAssoc bta ON (c.Bottomtype = bta.SecBottomTypeAssocID)
INNER JOIN tblSwimsuitTypes sst ON (sta.SwimsuitTypeId = sst.swimsuittypesID)
INNER JOIN tblbottomtypes bt ON (bta.BottomTypeID = bt.bottomtypesID)

I've been running around for the morning so I haven't been able to sit
and go through it myself yet, and I'm heading into yet another meeting
now! Hopefully after that :)