I wasn't aware they had stopped referring to them as terrorists.

Were jews targeted specifically?
I read that those holding US and UK passports were targeted.

What's your view on the attacks?

I think it is one of the largest tragedies ina  long while. It shows
just how dangerous these militants are.
I still have not read anything about a reason though. The group that
claimed responsibility, what do they want?
Is this an india- Pakistan thing?
Is it a Fundamentalist vs the West thing?
Is it to oust the Indian Government?

What's this most co-ordinated attack about?