would the south canyon be this? #2 in this pic
http://www.grandcanyonwest.com/images/newmap07lg.gif

im sure the luxor will give us plenty of luck... not to mention
some hauntingly good vibes!! have y'all read that the luxor is cursed
by something??? i have...

we needed a reason to go to the wynn so cool on that tip! thx.

tw