Anyone have any dealings with this?

I have a customer who showed me that if you search for his site on yahoo it
shows warnings that the site sends Unsolicited Emails.. see:
http://www.quicksnapper.com/jamwerx/image/mcaffee

If you click on their info link you get:
http://www.quicksnapper.com/jamwerx/image/web-safety-ratings-from-mcafee-siteadvisor

so they say that they entered their email address and then the started getting
unsolicited "spammy" emails from this site.

This is bullshit.... this guy does not spam in anyway, shape or form & IF they
had entered their email anywhere in the site (they said it was in guestbook)
then I would have their email in the database & of course there isn't an email
ever entered into the database, so they couldn't have done what they claim. And
I am in that database so I would get the same emails as mcaffee claims they got
but I didn't.

Meanwhile this is hurting his business and I think he should get a lwyer and go
after macaffee & yahoo because IMO this is crap.