eh. He stopped the farce of a trial going on at Guantanamo so there
are things that can be done in 24 hours. Which, by the way, was
absolutely the right thing to do.

He has to balance doing it right vs doing it fast and has apparently
chosen doing it right. Hopefully he does. But it *is* his choice.

So yeah, if we have to have a fault it is his.