you think that is silly :)

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Jerry Johnson <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I think that is silly.
>
> People make declarative statements all the time, and everyone knows they
> really mean "i think..." at the front of it.
>
> The New England Patriots are the best football team ever.
> Dick Cheney has a dark and evil heart.
> I am a handsome man (actually, that one should be preceded with "my mother
> thinks...")
>
> I don't think zealotry has anything to do with it.
>
> More like hope.
>
> On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:34 PM, Charlie Griefer
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
> > Stating unequivocally as fact (e.g "Obama will bring the change we need")
> > something that nobody can possibly know (e.g "Obama will bring the change
> > we
> > need")... that's zealotry and that's what was scary to me.
> >
>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:287340
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to