I've considered getting that one myself.

Sadly they no longer carry one of my favorites which said "Eat your
pussy, there are starving children in Ethiopia"

I'll be getting a couple shirts there before they go out of business I
hope. I hate to spend much on tshirts but I do love to fuck with
people. Probably why I have an "in touch with my inner slut" shirt.

Judah