From: Greenwood, Erin E. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2002 1:28 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Interesting CF Website

My only good pranks were in our CLIP class. I edited one guys browser page
so that instead of Yahoo! he got Yeehaw! (he was supposed to go work in WV)
with lots of fake stuff on the page like Entertainment - hunting, chawing,
drinking; Society & Culture - hunting, dating your relatives; etc. It was
very amusing ... well, to me anyway. The other thing I did was make a VB
overlay of his desktop so that if he tried to click on things he got little
popup messages. That one drove him crazy.

Oh, the good old days.