Maybe too ON topic, but hey.

Does any one know where I can get more info on mass conversions of WPD and DOC files
to PDFs from Cold Fusion?

I would doubly love it if the solution maintained footnotes (and linked to them in the
PDF)

And the cheaper the solution, the better (read free if possible).

( I tried CFComet, but found nothing perfect)

Anyone have experience/anecdotes about doing this?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/18/02 12:12PM >>>
>
> I have no opinion about the merits of the case at this time, so I can only
> speak in theory.  But I am reminded of the all the cries for tort reform
> after MacDonald's had to pay a large settlement to a woman who burned
> herself with coffee. People love to point to this case and say, "See,
people
> are sue happy and the courts unjustly reward them." But the facts of the
> case prove an opposite conclusion -- consumers need to retain the right to
> bring suits against companies that callously produce dangerous products.
> http://lawandhelp.com/q298-2.htm and
> http://www.consumerrights.net/mcdonalds.html

I saw medical photos of the womans injuries and they were heinous - the
flesh had melted off her legs from the heat of the coffee.