From: Rastafari [mailto:rastaf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 11:47 AM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: snow day!

we are in the 6inch or so range here, some drifts are higher, but this
isnt that bad... if it werent for the
rainy, sleety and mucky under-snow here we'd be fine driving i
think... however, we had a nice sheet of ice
dropped prior to the 6 inches of snow... makes for not nice
conditions, ESP. since we are very under salted here.