Ah, friggin' CF 5.0 stuff on a 4.0 server ... forgot my host hadn't upgraded yet (he
promises "soon").

I won't be able to fix this until I get home. :-) Thanks for the heads up.

Blog is short for Web log.  A Web log is sort of like a personal Web site, except you
keep it constantly updated, usually with opinions, reports and links to other sites.

Thanks for the feeback, guys.

H.

from: "Jerry Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:51:44 -0400