>> You're not at all familiar with how research is done these days are you. I
>> don't have the time nor the inclination to teach you something you really
>> should know if you're going to be bloviating about this. I suggest you start
>> at the NIH site and continue from there. I would also do a google search on
>> the topic. To start here are a few links you need to read before commenting.
>

>Thanks for setting me straight, Larry, have a great weekend!

Unlike other endevours, certain religious viewpoints for instance, these
ethical limitations are self imposed. In my own previous profession,
experimental psychology, the ethical standards were well beyond what was
required. Moreover the overall ethos of my field at the time was to try to
tighten up those standards.