Yes, changing the name of a geeky channel to be more "teen l33t" is
just what will make that channel less dorky and geeky - uh huh.

I wonder if the guy who came up with this has a "really cool" tattoo
of NKOTB on his arm.  You know, since they were cool and trendy and
never going to change.

Seriously, I don't get this article.  They talk about the explosive
growth of the SciFi Channel, and they talk about how they want to
distance themselves from the formula that has brought them success.

Then they talk about how they want to include things that are less
geeky and SciFi followed by comments about a video game that's going
to mirror a TV series.  They seem to have lost their geek compass.

-Cameron