No experience, but at first glance love their website.

It's not "special" but it's clean, elegant, very light and has (for the most
part) rich, full-sized text.  They've taken contextual design into account
(direct links on the home page to the downloads, for example) and text is
nicely short and web-focused.

In my experience the quality of a tools interface and ease-of-use is often
reflective of the quality and ease-of-use of the website than promotes it.

Take that for what it's worth. ;^)

Jim Davis