>The cold there is something I will never forget.  It was as bad or worse
>than cold lake was, and you know that's saying something Larry.

I don't know about your equipment then, but that friend of mine still in the
Cdn Forces said a lot of the Princess Patricias (PPCLI 3rd Bn) purchased extra
arctic gear to take with them. From what I remember of the CF arctic gear it
must have been agonizingly cold. Having spent a couple of years in the high
arctic (near the tip of Baffin Island), that's saying something.

As for the CIB, I have my RCIC (equivalent to the CIB) on the mantle of the
fireplace next to the old man's medals.