Here at least there will not be any pogroms. If any try such I think that
there would be too much resistance in this country. Too many people have had
experience with either the pogroms in the Ukraine or Russia (the
grandparents of people I grew up with for instance), or with the Holocaust
to allow this to happen in this country.

regards,

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons