nothing too important, just wanted to access some info on FAT versus nfts file
systems.
I'll phone my isp tomorrow if I still can't reach the site.

the link I was trying:
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/expert/russel_october01.mspx

interesting that the google cache has expired and that they cant retrieve the
page either so i guess i'm not the only one.