Mark-

Both are FPS cames with a variety of levels and weapons.
There are also cases where stealth rather than blazing
weapons is necessary.

Return to Castle Wolfenstein is the old Wolfenstein 3-D
game from years and years ago, updated to today's
graphics and gameplay standards. You are a prisoner in a
Nazi-held castle. You escape from your cell, have to
explore and escape the castle where the Nazis are
conducting experiments with the paranormal and making
creatures. So, you get to kill Nazis and monsters. The
new version has stuff like figuring out how to activate
a cable car (like ski resort) to get off the mountain,
levels in a village, a rocket base, etc. Some realistic
stuff like your machine gun overheats if you fire too
long a burst.

NOLF is a fun campy game with a female spy. It's like a
cross between James Bond, Our Man Flint, and a little
Austin Powers.  Foxy lady named Cate Archer in micro
miniskirt. My son and I really liked it. NOLF 2 is
coming out soon.

-Ben