Bah GDP is not based right though ;) if you listened to Marketplace on
NPR last night they brought up a good point that: Example Car dealer xyz
buys 500% more vehicles for lots then this time last year, they put that
as GDP even if there is nobody buying them.

If it went off an INVENTORY/sales system it would better equate what was
happening. But all in all I am feeling better about the economy but
defiantly not because of what dubya is doing. He has those good
relationships with the other countries but he pulls those bone head
things he does but all in all he's doing a good job. :) Unless he
royally screws up he'll always have his SEPT 11th Legacy etc etc
probably go down like a Teddy Roosevelt kinda guy.

I give him 1 thumbs up

:)

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Ediets.com
Macromedia Certified Coldfusion Developer
954.360.9022 X159