Remember that CF Site I posted last week, http://www.rk3de.org

Well, we did Live video of the event using Windows Media Player. We got
about 500,000 - 1,000,000 hits each day of the event, over 20 Gig of data
transfer for the month, not counting the live video.

So I go to view the log files on the Windows Media Server, and guess what,
they aren't enabled by default. So I don't have any of those connections
logged. Poop.

I do know how many people hit the page that contained the video box, but
that doesn't necessarily help.

Sorry, just felt like ranting.