yeah, Laplata was leveled in areas. Had some family there last night from the
fire department helping to clean up.

Larry Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/29/2002 02:12:54 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Scott Raley/LPEC/ASD/SEMCORINC)

Subject:  RE: Tornado

But did you see what it did to the rest of the county? Ouch! Charles County
Maryland got hit. You'd think that they were in the midwest somewhere.

According to the NOAA it was a category 4 tornado with winds in excess of
200 mph.

larry

--
Larry C. Lyons