On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM, denstar <valliants...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You implied that if someone was a scum bag, torture wasn't a big deal
> for you (didn't you?).  Rob has said it many a time.

Hey, if you think I am a bad guy because I would trade a few psychologically
damamged people for all those who lost ther lives on 9/11...well, then, I
guess I will have to live with the fact that you think I am a bad guy. I
won't lose sleep over that.

> While on the personal level, I can empathize, when we get down to
> brass tacks *I do not condone torture*.

I do not condone torture,  but, again, threaten my family and there is not
much I would not do to protect them.

> Even if it's only bad people we're torturing.

> As a nation, it's *fucking horrible* that we could even be /trying/ to
> justify this shit, ya know?

See my comments about the thousands who lost their lives and thousands more
who are psychologically fucked up because of 9/11.