Pretty funny.I remember a long time ago in Germany, we had a training
round hit the middle of our motor pool during a gunnery exercise. Seems
that the LT in charge of the gun battery got his coordinates off by
about 180 degrees. Fortunately though it was during dinner time and no
one was in the motor pool. And of course the LT was relieved of his duties.

Bruce